There’s no question that communicating your ideas is important. But how much can be accomplished via a simple CMS with a default template? What do people working in the humanities need to know about programming? What languages are most useful and why? And what technologies do we all need to keep our eyes on to keep ourselves ahead of the curve?
Donate to TCSE
THATCamp's free, but coffee isn't! Please help us cover the costs. We are suggesting a $25 donation per Camper.
- SolonCubed: @TheJessaChannel @RavenValor95 @Rx_Pixel Hey all, I'm doing a presentation on LPs at THATcampUW: http://t.co/wNBXSPELxE Can I feature ya'll?
- anna_kijas: DH Picks is out! http://t.co/xJpWC9JmGO ▸ Top stories today via @THATCampNE @thatcamp @DHandLib
- horse_thatbooks: alternaterealitygames. MT @blros: Big Data & Uncertainty and help teach a mobile phone number. #thatcamp
- franky_abbott: RT @THATCampAL: THATCamp Alabama begins in 81 days! You can still register for the wait list: http://t.co/RDv1i9P8st #thatcamp
- boone: If @horse_thatbooks could see this codebase, he would be very impressed by the function name thatcamp_is_in_the_future() #thatcamp