We’re just a few days away from the best little THATCamp in the Southeast! We hope you’re as excited as we are. We wanted to draw your attention to the newly updated logistics page, which has new and improved information about getting to Emory, parking, and more. Notice also the link to the Emory mobile apps, which works for iOS and Blackberry devices and which will help you find your way around campus, if need be.
Donate to TCSE
THATCamp's free, but coffee isn't! Please help us cover the costs. We are suggesting a $25 donation per Camper.
- AlienWeedMan: Fares to IAD from Uranus are bullshit this year. #THATCamp
- ProfessMoravec: can't believe how many tweeps will B @thatcamp prime. WIll need to drink coffee/cocktails all day to meet everyone in person that I want 2
- thatcamp: #THATCamp @CHNM 2013 is officially full, but historically those on the wait list get in when people cancel. http://t.co/nBKTYDG1Zh
- obs_infodoc: Pour commencer une bonne intro aux #DigitalHumanities : les non-actes du #Thatcamp Paris 2012 http://t.co/jLlAjSTD8M
- mjpaulusjr: Nice unconference intro (via http://t.co/xoFvc8bL4k), which I'll use in a planning meeting this afternoon: http://t.co/tLoCAHaAw0